Tuesday, July 22, 2008

DND with my buddies!

I love the game DND!!!! It is so fun. A couple days ago my uncle Aaron taught me how to play and we ended up playing for about three hours. I love my uncle Aaron so much!! He bought me, my dad and also Ethan, binders with a picture of our character on the front. Bellow is a picture of a map that Aaron made with all the towers and all the villages. Aaron is the story teller who makes up the story and uses dice.


Here are everyones bider with their own character.
Ethan is the elf, Aaron is the dragon skeleton which is the storyteller.
I am the awesome girl with the bow and arrows and my dad is the young wizard.

In everyones binder there is all the information of your character and all the DND things like weapons, gold, spells and much more.

4 comments:

Bean said...

Aaron must really love you, to make you your own little binder with your character on the front.

Robert and Jill said...

That was really nice of Aaron to take the time to make this for you. It sounds like you like to play this game. I like your character. Is that just a copy or did someone draw her.
I love you more than you know!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I am so glad that you guys have had the opportunity to bond like that. Uncle aaron loves you so much and he would always try to do whatever he could to make you happy tuttie! We both love you very much!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. What a great uncle with an amazing drawing talent.