I had a guitar duel with Aaron last night and when we played on hard I was the one who would win. Aaron is very good and when he plays on medium I have a hard time beating him but I'm very good when I play on Hard!
Sarah Neilsen
13 years ago
3 comments:
Lexie, how do you do it? I try so hard to do good on easy and well lets say I get by. I must just have slow fingers. I think it great that you play so well. I enjoy watching you play. You're fantastic! :}
I love you more!
YOU GO GIRL!! I need you to teach me guitar... I'm only good on the drums! :)
I'm with you... when I play easier levels I try to hit the notes to fast and then I get a low score. I'm sure your WAY better than Aaron... :)
Post a Comment