Monday, July 7, 2008

Having fun with Emma!

Today was my second time babysitting Emma.
I am so glad that she can come over alot now!
Me, Emma and Bryson were playing outside on the swings
and we had a great time. I love Emma so much!









5 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

That is a cute picture of you and emma! I have pepsi pics on my blog. You should check them out. I love you tuttie!

Robert and Jill said...

I love the pictures! You are getting so big Lexie. I'm sure you're a great babysitter. Thanks for sharing the pictures of you, Ethan and Emma.
I love you more!

Traci said...

Thanks so much for watching Emma! You are such a great babysitter!! We love the last picture with the two of you.

Robert and Jill said...

I love the new look of your blog Lexie.

i love you more!

Anonymous said...

I bet your a great babysitter!!