I love my swimming pool! I swim in it all most every day. The first day we got it, it was freezing cold!! But now it is warm. You can tell by the look of my face that I love my pool!!
Hi Lexie that's a cool pic of you in the pool so e-mail me as soon as possible ok and i tried making a video of that high school musical one but i cant put it on my mom's blog but you have a nice Christmas ok well bye from Courtney Burt
I'm Lexie Skabelund. I'm the oldest of 5 kids. I enjoy listening to music, making and editing videos, and playing the piano. Dance is my life. Without photography..it would pretty much suck. I love photography and hope to be a professional one in the future. I love Justin Bieber soo much. He's GORGEOUS and has a beautiful voice!! Once a Belieber, ALWAYS a belieber. I love my family so much! I'd be lost without them!! And finally, I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I'm proud of it!! :D
2 comments:
Yes, I can tell you love your pool and I love your cute happy face.
I love you more!
Hi Lexie that's a cool pic of you in the pool so e-mail me as soon as possible ok and i tried making a video of that high school musical one but i cant put it on my mom's blog but you have a nice Christmas ok well bye from Courtney Burt
Post a Comment