skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Its summer now! No more school. Today at school I made everyone sign my year book. Then we had a class party. At the end of the day me and the class were whispering, summer,summer summer. And then counted down 10 ,9 ,8 ,7 ,6 ,5 ,4 ,3 ,2 ,1 and screamed summer! It was awesome!
2 comments:
Lexie, I'm glad that it's summer too! I know we will have lots of fun this summer with our family. I want you to know how proud I have been with you this year in school. You have done very well in school and have worked very hard. Lexie you are such a smart girl and your Dad and I are so blessed to have you as a daughter. I love you!
I love the cherries on your blog. It looks really nice. I love you more!
Post a Comment