Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day


Happy Fathers Day! I love my dad so much! I don't think I could ever live without him! So I just want him to know that! And happy fathers day to my papa and Grandpa Lee! I love them so much too. I miss them so much! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

3 comments:

Bean said...

I love this picture of Dad! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful dad who loves you more than anything!

Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bean said...

I love you too Lexie. Thanks for the nice message. You were my first baby girl and you still are even though you are growing up. There was a time when YOU were in my little back pack everywhere we went. I love you so much. Please don't ever leave me out of your life.

Dad