Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun In The Water

Today my best friends Sarah and Zane, came over to my house to go on the waterslide. At first going down the waterslide was so cold and then after awhile the water was perfect.
Zane kept on doing cannon balls into the little pool of water and then accidently got stuck to the top of the waterslide. After playing on theslide we jumped into the chilled hot tub for a while. Then Zane went in and played a game called"Call of Duty 4". Zane didn't play too long and then he went home and I got to see Kardyn before he left. That was all pretty fun having Sarah and Zane over!!!!



5 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I need to buy me one of these slides for all the grandkids that come to play. It looks like a lot of fun. I miss you and love you so much Lexie. I can't wait to see you and your family soon.

I love you more!

Lissa said...

Lexie it looks like you guys had a blast. What a fun way to spend the day with friends.

Jeff and Holly said...

Cool blog! I love those pictures with the hair do's. I will for sure be trying them out. Did your mom do all of those. CUTE! Have a fun summer with all your friends and your family too!

Francis Family said...

Looks like so much fun! That is what I could use right now...and nice swim in a cool pool. I really like your pictures. Love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow... looks like lots of fun. If we ever come out your way, we will have to stop by for a visit and play on those slides. Glad you and your family is having a fun summer.