Yes! Summer is coming in two days! NO SCHOOL. I can't beleive I am going to be a sixth grader. Today at school I had a flour bomb war. It is where you make flour bombs and throw them at all the fifth graders and flour falls all over them. You need flour,kleenex,and tiny dixie cups to make them. You pour a 2/3 of flour in a piece of kleenex then scrunch the top together and tape it. It was really fun having a flour bomb war. I got a lot in my hair and face.
Sarah Neilsen
13 years ago
2 comments:
Wow, school almost out. I wish I could have seen a picture of you with flour all over you. I hope you can come and spend sometime with us in the Summer like you did last year. I enjoy spending time with you. Maybe Allison could come too that would be cool. I miss you and your family a lot. Tell every "Hello" and that I miss them all. Give your mom a big hug and kiss from me. Tell her I miss her so much! Love you more!! NaNa
I love the pictures! You're my cutie patutie. Enjoy your Summer!
Post a Comment