I am so happy to be in 8th grade. This year is one of my favorites! I have great classes and Hannah Whitney is in every one of them except for Advisory and 2 period. I love going to Hedrick Middle School! My teachers are very awesome. Ms. Filomeo, soon to be Mrs. Brown (english), Mr. Kline is very nice but strange (science), Mr. Pomeroy is shorter than me and he's bald. (math), Ms. Kimball she said I will go somewhere someday (social studies), Mrs. Gibson was my teacher in 1st grade (Chorus), and Ms. Buckley is my elective teacher (computer science). So far I a have straight A's and I plan to keep it like that. Oh ya and I finally actually got into voices! I am in there with all my friends, Hannah VonStrahl, Hannah Whitney, Sarah Neilsen, Jacqueline Bybee, Ploi Deshasiri, Daniel Pedersen and other great friends. I am so excited for the rest of the year! Wish me good luck!
Ms. Filimeo
Mrs. Kimball
Mr. Kline
No comments:
Post a Comment