Friday, October 9, 2009

My first middle school field trip was at the family fun center with team 71. My dad got to come too! We first went to bear creek park and had fun talking about school. I played frisbe with my friends and dad talked to my teachers most the time. The buses came to pick us up and take us to the family fun center. We played dance pad and guitar hero and golfed a little which was way fun!!! There for my first time I got to ride the go-carts! I am tall enough!!! It was so fun but I was the last to the finish line. My dad was happy that he got to race all of my teachers but he didn't win. In fact Mr. Montgomery, my science teacher, won the race. I am so happy to be in Hedrick Middle School because I have many old friends there with me. I used to only get to see Prare and Ploi once a year on my birthday but now I see them almost everyday!
That is the reason why I love school! This summer my friends haven't come over that much but in school we see eachother everyday!!


1 comment:

Robert and Jill said...

I'm so happy you are liking school more and more. The more your involved the the more you learn and the more friends you have. What a cool dad you have that supports you in everything!
I love you more than you know!!
Love NaNA