Sunday, April 7, 2013

It's been awhile!!

    Hey!! It's been a long time since I have blogged!! Kinda funny because I stopped blogging ever since I got into high school. I guess you could say that high school has been pretty hard. When I was a Freshman I thought high school was the most terrible place ever, probably just because it was my first time being around people who made the wrong choices. And the first time going to many classes with different schedules every day. Now that I'm a sophmore, I wish I could go back to the days as a Freshman. Thankfully its almost over and summer is almost here!! People say sophmore year is the hardest... and yep. its very true!! But I've been able to get through 3 quarters with good grades. And I hope that continues with my last quarter. Tomorrow I have to school.. after 2 weeks of spring break. It's always hard to go back to school after a long break. But I miss my friends and I'm excited to see them tomorrow!! Ok.. Soo... I'm just going to list off my schedules so that I can remember what I took in highschool.             
Me & Brother Hassell | Freshman Year

  
 FRESHMAN YEAR  | 2011-2012 
BLOCK     |       CLASS         |       TEACHER
 
     1               Intro Theater              Mr. Doty
         2             Honors Biology         Mr. Almanza
     3                 Algebra 1                 Mrs. Chu
            4               Team Sports         (forgot his name)
               5               Web Design         (forgot her name 2)
                   & Cullinary Arts         Mrs. West
           6                 Seminary              Brother Hassell
       7              Honors English          Mrs. Beard
 
 SOPHMORE YEAR  | 2012-2013
 
Oh..& I have Seminary 6th block with Brother Kearns!  


No comments: