
Today at school I wished that I would own a Chihuahua after seeing the Chihuahua Tom and Raquel have. When I walked home after school my mom walked in the door with a pink blanket in her arms. When I saw what she was holding I screamed, jumped, laughed, and cryed because I was so happy to see the cutest Chihuahua. Wishes do come true and my wish did come true today. I named my puppy Benji and I think it is a perfect name for him. Doesn't he make you heart melt? My parents gave it to us as our Valentines gift and it is the best Valentines gift ever!
2 comments:
He sure is a very cute puppy. When I saw the picture of him the name Benji popped into my head. I didn't know that was the name you already picked out for him. How strange is that! I'm glad that your happy!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LITTLE MISS! I LOVE YOUR MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!!!
NANA
Benji is a cute name for such a cute little puppy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment