Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! Today I made breakfast for my mom and dad and I put paper hearts all over my door to show how much I love my family. My mom was talking about how she dressed me up as cupid on Valentines Day for my dad when I was just a baby. So I decided to dress Bryson up as cupid. I wrapped him up in party decorations, gave him a Valentines pencil with a heart on the end for his arrow and put some wings on him. He is so cute! Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Wow Lexie you should have been here for Valentines Day. I have never had chocolate chip pancakes. I'm glad you had a nice day. Bryson looks so cute a cupid.
I love you more than you know!!!

Francis Family said...

LOL...that is too cute!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

that is funny lexie. Your such a fun big sister. I love you tuttie. I miss you so much. I hope that I get to see you in april. That would be so fun. I a sending hugs to you and happy thoughts everyday. I love you. luv, aunt carrie