This Thanksgiving will be very sad without my whole family. I am so used to having Thanksgiving with Aaron, Carrie, Jen, Dallas and everyone else that lived in Oregon. It would be the best thanksgiving ever to have everyone sitting at the table together as a family. Telling everyone what your thankful for, eating fudge, looking for the wish bone in a turkey, it is all about love. I am thankful for my family, school, food, shelter and most importantly I am thankful for having Thanksgiving with a big family. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Sarah Neilsen
13 years ago

3 comments:
That was so sweet lexie! I'm going to have a harder time this Thanksgiving too. I do get to spend it with you and that makes me happy. I love you Lexie!
I am sorry we wont be together too. Carrie and I love you and miss you very much. we will think of you this whole holiday season. you and your brother and sisters. Keep you eyes open thought and something fun might come your way. :)
That was nice! I agree with you. I am Thankful for my family and that I have such a good big bunch. I'm thankful for you and the memories we have together. I love how you use to make up stories for me and make me laugh. You were so good at telling me funny stories. I love my Lexie so much and wish that we could all be together :} Someday! Have a great Thanksgiving Lexie! I love you more!!
Post a Comment