Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Master Piece!

Today I got my art book out and started scketching my mom. In the beggining I thought it was horrible but then I just believed in myself that I could do it. It took awhile but it turned out nice looking. I learned how to shade so it looks real. I am glad I did a good job. I love my mom!


6 comments:

Bean said...

Lexie, you are one girl who is good at everything you do. Keep drawing and you will get better and better each time you draw. You are so talented and I hope you will never be afaid to share you talents with others. I love you!!

Sonnet said...

Wow great job Lexie. Keep it up!!

The Rives said...

Good job lexie. I haven't drawn in a long time. i loved taking art classes in school, that was my favorite subject. Keep up the good work. Never give up!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Tuttie- that is so great. You did such a great job. Uncle aaron is so proud of you. You have such a good eye for detail. Keep up the good work and you will go far sweetie. I love you and miss you. I am so proud of you pursuing your art too. I think it is wonderful. Your a natural. Love you tuttie. Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Burt Family said...

Hi lexie wat up this is courtney burt i saw wat you just drew of your mom i think it is awsome!!!!!!

The Burt Family said...

Hi lexie that is a good drawing of your mom oh and by the way this is courtney burt i miss you so much e-mail me back ok bye