At the end of August my family, my friend Jacqueline and the Dungans went to the coast.
Me and Jacqueline found a lot of sea shells that were really cool
and we went to the sealion caves and got a smashed penny with two sealions on it.
We also dug a really deep hole together and it was as high as our waists.
It was really fun and I'm glad Jacqueline came with me!!!!




3 comments:
oh tuttie it looks like you had so much fun! I am glad that you got to have a really fun last vacation before summer. we love you and miss you so much. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't think of our tuttie! We love you tute and hope that school goes well for you and we will try to visit as soon as we can. Love you1
What a lot of fun you have been having with your family and friend. Very nice and fun pictures.
I bet you're excited for school to start. I know how much you love to learn new things. Good luck in school this year. I know you'll do GREAT!!
I love you more!!
Hi Lexie...just thought id say hello and say your blog is cute.
Post a Comment