Today me ,Ethan and Maddy made stick figured people. We used acorns for the heads , leaves for the skirts and sticks for the arms and legs. We thought it was really cool! We love using our imaginations.
I love your cute little stick people. They are so adorable. You guys are so crafty and I miss you so much. I miss you coming over and doing things. I can't describe how much we miss you tuttie. We love you so much and life here in utah just isn't the same. We hope to see you soon and you keep being creative and having fun. Your such a great big sister and I know how much your brothers and sisters love you. Love you tuttie. Big hugs!
I'm Lexie Skabelund. I'm the oldest of 5 kids. I enjoy listening to music, making and editing videos, and playing the piano. Dance is my life. Without photography..it would pretty much suck. I love photography and hope to be a professional one in the future. I love Justin Bieber soo much. He's GORGEOUS and has a beautiful voice!! Once a Belieber, ALWAYS a belieber. I love my family so much! I'd be lost without them!! And finally, I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I'm proud of it!! :D
3 comments:
You are so creative. They turned out so cute. You have always been so creative with just about anything. Good job!
I love your cute little stick people. They are so adorable. You guys are so crafty and I miss you so much. I miss you coming over and doing things. I can't describe how much we miss you tuttie. We love you so much and life here in utah just isn't the same. We hope to see you soon and you keep being creative and having fun. Your such a great big sister and I know how much your brothers and sisters love you. Love you tuttie. Big hugs!
good job lexie. they look great.
Post a Comment