Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FUN




This morning I went on a feild trip to Crater Lake. My dad came with me to chaperone.
It was packed with tons of snow! The snow was 12 feet deep! WOW! We all wore snow shoes so we wouldn't sink in the snow! The shoes were intresting. It was so freezing!!! I was so happy to go back in the bus and have lunch. While going back home in the school bus my whole class played MASH! It is when you figure out what you future will be like! That was a fun feild trip!!

2 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Your blog looks very nice. I love all the pictures. You should frame the picture of you and your dads feet. I love that one. I'm glad our dad was able to go with you and spend the day together. I know how much your mom and dad loves you. Your a good big sister. They look up to you.
We love you so much. Keep up the great work at school. Love you more!

Robert and Jill said...

Did I say I love you more?! :)