Sunday, April 13, 2008

FUN!






Today it was fun! We went to the pear blossom parade! It was really long and it got very hot! Almost all of us got sun burned! My friends Sarah and Jacqueline came to see it too. After that we went to the fair in the parking lot at the Rouge Valley Mall. It was Sarah's second time going on a ride! So she wanted to go on the big rides before we had to go. She and Jacqueline went on the Drop Zone ride. They said that they had fun! Sarah went on the Fire Ball all by herself! It is a ride the spins in a circle going up side down. I was surprised! We also went on the big scary ship ride! I will never forget that fun day!

2 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I am glad you had fun with your friends and family. The weather here is getting hot too. But we like it much better than the cold. I love you more than you know.
Love NaNa

P.S. See you soon!!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

That is so fun that you guys got to go. It was so nice that day. I wish I wasn't working and uncle aaron wasn't so sick. It would have been fun to go too! Maybe next time. I love reading your blog lexie. I am glad that you have good friends!