Today I graduated from Lone Pine Elementary School and got a couple certificates. I will miss all of my teachers especially my sixth grade teachers (Mrs. Rose, Ms. Gantz, and Mr. Fox). I can't wait to go into Hedrick Middle School!
Lexie, We are so blessed to have you for a daughter. Always remember that your a daughter of Heavenly Father and that he loves you. We hope that you continue you be a good example to those around you. We Love you!
I'm Lexie Skabelund. I'm the oldest of 5 kids. I enjoy listening to music, making and editing videos, and playing the piano. Dance is my life. Without photography..it would pretty much suck. I love photography and hope to be a professional one in the future. I love Justin Bieber soo much. He's GORGEOUS and has a beautiful voice!! Once a Belieber, ALWAYS a belieber. I love my family so much! I'd be lost without them!! And finally, I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I'm proud of it!! :D
2 comments:
Congratulations Lexie!!! You have grown up so fast. What a beautiful young girl you are. I love you so much!
Lexie,
We are so blessed to have you for a daughter. Always remember that your a daughter of Heavenly Father and that he loves you. We hope that you continue you be a good example to those around you.
We Love you!
Post a Comment