Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday NaNa!

Happy Birthday NaNa! You are still so young! I miss you so much! I hope you come visit me pretty soon! You are so amazing and every day I dream about you and PaPa. One of my best dreams was when you suprised me and came to my house and gave me a warm powerful hug.
It melted my heart with love but when I woke up I started to cry because it was just a dream.
Every day when I think of you I hope not to cry because it will make it worse. It would be so nice if I lived just right across the street from you and Papa. I think of you every single day and I think of the wonderful smell of your hair. All day long I stare at the picture of you and me in my room wishing that magic would make you jump right out of the picture. I still have you and see you every day in my mind and my heart! I love you more than every single piece of sand on the whole entire universe! I will always love you and you will always be my NaNa! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Bean said...

We love you Nana! Happy Birthday!

Robert and Jill said...

Wow, are you sure you talking about me? That was very, very nice of you to write such nice things. Thanks Lexie, you are always so thoughtful and kind. That's one of the many reasons why I love you so much!
I do love you more!!!!!!!!!

Bean said...

I love you so much NaNa!

Bean said...

You are a great person! Come visit us! Love you more!
Love Lexie