This Christmas was so amazing! On Christmas Eve I was trying to sleep but I couldn't sleep all
night long because I was too excited. This morning I woke up at exactly six o'clock and I ran and jumped on my mom's bed yelling," Wake up!"When everyone was ready we went to the family room.
I got to the room and froze when I saw my sparkly red drum set, all set up by the Christmas tree. I was about to faint and I was amazingly speechless. I always wanted a drum set!
I also got a lava lamp, snow globes, yarn, a Tinkerbell porcelin doll, and some other cool things. This Christmas me and my dad got my mom a red purse filled with 250 one dollar bills. She started swimming in the money and threw it in the air.
We also got her rock band 2. My dad sure got what he wanted because he got a couple new winter hats for his head. My siblings all got what they wanted and so did I! I really do love Christmas! Merry Christmas!
night long because I was too excited. This morning I woke up at exactly six o'clock and I ran and jumped on my mom's bed yelling," Wake up!"When everyone was ready we went to the family room.
I got to the room and froze when I saw my sparkly red drum set, all set up by the Christmas tree. I was about to faint and I was amazingly speechless. I always wanted a drum set!
I also got a lava lamp, snow globes, yarn, a Tinkerbell porcelin doll, and some other cool things. This Christmas me and my dad got my mom a red purse filled with 250 one dollar bills. She started swimming in the money and threw it in the air.
We also got her rock band 2. My dad sure got what he wanted because he got a couple new winter hats for his head. My siblings all got what they wanted and so did I! I really do love Christmas! Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good Christmas Lexie! Thanks for making my Christmas so wonderful. I enjoyed getting the twelve days of Christmas from you. I love you!!
I love your drum set especially the color red. I know how much your mom enjoyed having the 12 days of Christmas from you. That was very thoughtful of you. I'm happy your Christmas was Merry.
Post a Comment