Sunday, October 12, 2008

6th Grade

I am now in sixth grade and I have a very cool teacher. Her name is Mrs. Rose.I have three teachers. Mrs. Rose is my homeroom teacher , social studies and my math teacher.
Mrs. Gantz is my writing teacher and she lifted 645 pounds in a lifting compition and she got two trophies. She also has a sword and rides a motorcycle. She said that once when she was riding her motorcycle a eagle flew into her helmet. It is pretty funny. My other teacher Mr. Fox, is my science teacher. He is very funny and makes our class laugh everyday. Sometimes he even plays recess with me. He calls me Lexie Loo everytime he sees me. I love sixth grade and I will miss elementary school so much because next year I'm going to Hedrick middle school.

2 comments:

Bean said...

You are growing up too fast. I love you!!

Sonnet said...

I cant believe you are already in 6th grade!!