Yesterday we were blowing wishies! Bryson really liked them. And Maddy wanted to pose for the camera the whole time. Aren't the pics of Bryson so cute!
That was fun being out in your backyard playing. I love all these pictures. I loved being with all my grandkids. I had a fun time staying there. I miss everyone a lot. Thanks Lexie for being such a big help while your parents were on vacation. You are getting so big. I love you more!
I'm Lexie Skabelund. I'm the oldest of 5 kids. I enjoy listening to music, making and editing videos, and playing the piano. Dance is my life. Without photography..it would pretty much suck. I love photography and hope to be a professional one in the future. I love Justin Bieber soo much. He's GORGEOUS and has a beautiful voice!! Once a Belieber, ALWAYS a belieber. I love my family so much! I'd be lost without them!! And finally, I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I'm proud of it!! :D
3 comments:
I love those pictures! You are so good at taking pictures. I love you!
That was fun being out in your backyard playing. I love all these pictures. I loved being with all my grandkids. I had a fun time staying there. I miss everyone a lot. Thanks Lexie for being such a big help while your parents were on vacation. You are getting so big. I love you more!
Those are cute pictures.
Post a Comment