Last night I went to the Rodgers Memorial Theater with my family in Utah to see the play Big River! It was really good. It is about slave named Jim who gets free and has only one white man friend named Huckleberry. It was really good.
Lexie, I love you and I wish I could have been there to see it with you! Bryson has just been sick and I know he would have been crying and wouldn't have been able to see the play anyway.
Lexie! I finally added your blog link on my page! Sounds like you had fun on your trip but I'm glad you and your family are home! I'll come visit soon!
I'm Lexie Skabelund. I'm the oldest of 5 kids. I enjoy listening to music, making and editing videos, and playing the piano. Dance is my life. Without photography..it would pretty much suck. I love photography and hope to be a professional one in the future. I love Justin Bieber soo much. He's GORGEOUS and has a beautiful voice!! Once a Belieber, ALWAYS a belieber. I love my family so much! I'd be lost without them!! And finally, I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I'm proud of it!! :D
2 comments:
Lexie, I love you and I wish I could have been there to see it with you! Bryson has just been sick and I know he would have been crying and wouldn't have been able to see the play anyway.
Lexie! I finally added your blog link on my page! Sounds like you had fun on your trip but I'm glad you and your family are home! I'll come visit soon!
Post a Comment