Monday, December 24, 2007

Winter Break Essay

The most phenomenal thing I did over winter break was going to sleep over at my Aunt Carrie’s house.


When I went to my Aunt Carrie’s house I had hot chocolate, that tasted really good, and I made Christmas cards for my mom and dad. Then me and my aunt Carrie, and Uncle Aaron got to watch Nacho Lebre at 10:00 o’clock then went to sleep.


In the morning we went to church at 11:00 o’clock 3 hrs later it was over then Carrie took me home.

Then my dad Travis made fudge and Egg nog for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, and then me and my family got to open one present and go to bed.

In the morning when it was Christmas my mom woke us up at 6:00 o’clock and then went go open presents. When I was opening one of my presents I was anxious to see what I was going to get.


When I opened my present I was full of anticipation I got just what I wanted a High School Musical cd sound tract. YAAAAAH!!!


And so that’s one of the most fun things what I did over winter break.
I hope you had fantastic winter break like I did.

No comments: